Private & Group Yoga ClassesBy Jacob Patrick Ellis
Daily Class Schedule
Jacob teaches daily yoga classes in the Philadelphia area. His classes are a unique expression of playful movement, conscious attention, and heartfelt connection. He teaches a Vinyasa Flow that combines traditional movements with a creative and adaptive flair, offering modifications and variations suitable for ALL levels. Jacobs goal as a yoga teacher is to unleash your natural ability to create a life you love.
Current Yoga Schedule: Postponed During Winter Travels, See ya in Spring Philly!
Monday Classes: Tuesday Class: Wednesday Classes: Thursday Class: Friday Class:
Private Yoga Training
Jacob also offers Private Yoga Sessions designed specifically for each unique individual. You can host Jacob for a Personal Class right in the comfort of your home, or join him at his warm home studio.
A Typical Session Includes…
- An empowering Yoga practice designed specifically for YOUR unique body and state of being
- Pranayama (breathing) techniques to cultivate presence and awareness
- Meditation techniques and exercises to help ease your mind and tap into your bliss
- Adjustments for proper structural and muscular alignment
- Optional Reiki Energy Healing to generate velocity for your transformation
Through the ancient art and philosophy of yoga we work to unleash your natural ability to create a life you love, and build the confidence for you to be unstoppable in expressing yourself with the world.
Please contact me to set up a personal or group yoga class, book a workshop or just ask me some questions about yoga…Thank you!